- Machu Picchu Galapagos Tours from 9 days
- History and nature in one unforgettable trip
- 4-day, 3-night Galapagos Islands Cruise
- Machu Picchu, The Sacred Valley and Cusco, Peru
Arrive Lima- Cusco and The Sacred Valley- Machu Picchu Private Tour-Cusco / Lima-Lima / Guayaquil - Galapagos Cruise Day 1- Galapagos Cruise Day 2- Galapagos Cruise Day 3- Galapagos Cruise Day 4 and Home
From US$ 3,595 + Flights
Days 6—9: Galapagos Islands Cruise
After a short flight, you arrive in The Galapagos Islands – brimming with plants and animals found nowhere else on earth. You will be met there and transferred to your ship to begin your next adventure – a 4 day cruise of the Galapagos Islands (can be extended to 5 or 8 days).
Choose between larger, more stable vessels of 90-100 passengers and the smaller, more intimate vessels (16-20). Choose the ship that suits your traveling style and the sturdiness of your sea legs! Whatever your choice you will have a comfortable cabin, excellent food throughout and, importantly, naturalist guides who can help you tell your booby from your finch.
Itineraries vary depending on your cruise ship, but every day you will have two excursions – boarding a panga (motorized raft) to go ashore and walk with your guide through mangrove, cactus forest and beaches to experience the nature of these amazing islands.
Typical Galapagos Cruise Excursions include:
- Walking in the highlands of Santa Cruz or San Cristobal with giant tortoises
- Snorkeling and swimming with sea turtles, sharks, sea lions and Galapagos penguins
- Watch sea lions rolling around alongside land and sea iguanas
- Listening to your local expert guide telling the strange stories of the early inhabitants of Floreana Island
- Spotting flamingoes, albatross and the famous boobies